Once you have created a template , you can go ahead and create a survey.
See how to create templates in Creating Survey Templates
- Navigate to the Engagement Surveys tab under Preferences
- Click on Add New Survey. A new page will open up with steps on the right panel.
- Name and Drivers : Name the Survey and add drivers that the survey will contain questions from. See how to create drivers in Creating Drivers
- Participants: Select a cohort or upload a list of employees to whom the survey will be applicable.
- Template: Choose the template for this survey.
- Start and End Date : Select when the survey will start and end. Participants can only fill the form during this period
- Employee privacy : Choose whether the survey will be anonymous or not
- Analytics deliverables : Choose to share report with everyone who filled the survey or choose to not share
- Reminders : Select how many times will the notification be sent to participants.
Fill in a number of days before the due date and choose the receiver which can either be the employee or the manager of the employee.
You can also add multiple rows for multiple reminders
These reminders are only sent via email and are not available on Slack/MSTeams
- Validation: Take a check to see if all participants have a manager and a grade
- Summary : View summary of all settings in place and click on ‘Create Survey’