Views can change meaning, iterations can change requirements or even changes in alignment can make you want to edit your existing Views so that they serve you better.
When creating new views or editing existing ones (more on this here), you can pick from an array of characteristics to filter users. You can read more on User Filters available here.
Editing existing Views
- Step 1: From the left panel on your current page click on the ⚙️ Manage Views button. The Manage Views section would pop up.
- Step 2: From the list of all saved views, that should now be on your screen, navigate and find the one you wish to edit.
- Step 3: Once you’ve located the View you wish to edit, click on the ︙ (three dots) button against your desired View in the list.
- Step 4: From the list of options that now appear, click on the ✏️ Edit button.
- Step 3: Select characteristics based on which you would like to filter user groups. You can do this through User Filters.
- Step 4: When you are satisfied with the selected filters, click on Apply & Save to save the view on Mesh. These edits would be saved in the same View.
- Step 7: A new window titled “Save Your View” should appear. Here you can set and view the following -
- Name: Give your Cloned View a new and interesting name.
- Visibility: Edit visibility for your Cloned View to either Private or Shared. The View is Private by default.
- View Type: Set View type to either Static or Dynamic. The View is Dynamic by default.
- User Filters: To assist you in naming the View better, you can refer to the filters applied in the said View. This should help you think of a suitable name for the Cloned View quickly.
- Step 8: Once you’re satisfied with the above fields, clicking on Save View button would save the Edited View for you.
- Step 5: Done! Your Edited View is now created and applied. You can also access the Edited View from the left panel under the VIEWS section.