1:1s at Mesh are canceled in two ways:
1. Canceled by either of the participants explicitly
2. Canceled due to inactivity
How to cancel a 1:1 explicitly
- Click on the kebab menu on top of the 1:1 instance page and click on [Cancel this meeting]
- Cancel from your Google/Outlook Calendar
Cancelation incase of inactivity
There are 4 user actions which mark instance as complete , otherwise it is canceled.
- Any agenda point has been marked complete after the meeting start time
- Any Initiative has been added or marked complete after the meeting start time
- Any notes have been added to the meeting after the meeting start time
- If Mesh Transcribe Bot has been enabled, and it has received a transcription of your meeting
If none of the actions have been done on the Mesh 1:1 instance , it is marked as canceled after 4 hours of the end time and you receive a cancelation email along with Slack/MS Teams notification.