Whenever you are done with your meeting, you don't have to mark the 1:1 instance at Mesh as completed.
Mesh automatically marks your 1:1 instance as complete if any one of the conditions is met:
- Any agenda point has been added or marked complete
- Notes have been added against an Agenda Point
- Shared Notes have been added to the 1:1
- Any Initiative has been added or marked complete
- The Reportee for the 1:1 has filled in the Satisfaction Score
- After your meeting has ended, we give you 4 hours to perform any of the actions above, otherwise, the instance is marked as cancelled.
- After one of the above actions has taken place, it can take a maximum of 4 hours for the instance to be marked as complete.
- As soon as the instance is marked complete, you receive a post-meeting summary email unless you have explicitly opted out. Check about emails and notifications in 1:1 Notifications.