Requesting feedback from a colleague fuels performance enablement by gaining insights, fostering growth, and refining skills for continuous improvement.
There are several ways in which you can access the Request Feedback option on Mesh. You can refer to them in this article.
This article explains the simple process of requesting feedback on Mesh.
Step 1: Select Feedback under Coaching from the top bar.
Step 2: You will be able to see a list of feedback that you have received from your colleagues. Hover on the Share/Request button, and select Request Feedback.
This will open the Request Feedback panel.
Step 3: Add the name(s) of people from whom you want to request feedback. You can select one or more people of your company from the dropdown provided.
Click on Apply to save your selection.
Step 4: Add the name of the person you want to request feedback for. You can also search for yourself in the list in order to request feedback for yourself.
Step 5: Select the Visibility of the feedback form.
- Public: Visible to everybody
- Receiver and Manager: Visible to only receiver and their manager
- Only receiver: Visible only to the receiver and no one else
- Only Manager: Visible only to the manager of the receiver and no one else
- Note to Self: Visible only to you and no one else
Step 6: Give context on what you want feedback on by typing details of the feedback you want to request.
Step 7: Optionally, you can also add a related goal for which you want feedback by clicking on the Add Related Goal button.
- Choose a goal owned by the person you have requested feedback for. You can also switch between timelines by choosing from a Timeline towards the top right of the panel.
Note: You can provide feedback only for a single goal at a time in order to ensure that the feedback has a specific context
- Click on Save to add the related goal for the feedback you are about to request.
Step 8: Click on the Save button to send the feedback request.
You will be able to find it under the Requested by Me filter in the Feedback table.