Our revamped 1:1 module provides comprehensive insights into your meetings.
Our platform utilises advanced natural language processing and machine learning techniques by analysing inputs like Agenda Items, Action Items, and Notes.
It generates Themes, Sentiments, Summaries, and Key Metrics, unveiling your team and organization's 1:1 culture.
Unlock valuable insights, enhance collaboration, and drive better outcomes with Mesh.
Gauge your team and organisation's 1:1 culture with key metrics analysing prevalence, quality, and outcome of 1:1 meetings.
Look into the frequency of occurrence, completion percentage of 1:1s, Topics discussed and effectiveness of 1:1s.
Mesh AI classifies your custom agenda items into 5 themes.
It helps you spot patterns and helps you detect if there is a lack of attention on some themes. By visualising these themes, you can ask managers to focus on areas that require attention and align an individual’s professional goals.
The Themes are :
- Belonging: Address team dynamics, inclusion, and fostering a supportive work environment.
- Performance: Discuss progress, feedback, goals, and strategies for improvement.
- Collaboration: Enhance teamwork and communication; and address collaboration challenges.
- Manager Effectiveness: Provide feedback, and discuss support and expectations from your manager.
- Growth: Explore career development, learning opportunities, and personal growth aspirations.
Available visualisations around the Theme include:
- Distribution of agenda items by theme for every 1:1 relationship
- Theme Sentiment Bubble and Trend line Charts (Refer to Sentiment Analysis below)
Understanding the sentiment expressed in your 1:1 meetings is crucial.
Mesh AI applies sentiment analysis algorithms to determine the overall tone and sentiment associated with different themes.
By monitoring sentiments over time, you can gauge the team's morale, identify potential concerns, and take proactive measures.
Available visualisations around sentiment analysis include:
- Theme Sentiment Bubble chart
- Theme Sentiment Trend line charts
For more details on 1:1 Insights, please refer to the article on Interpreting 1:1 Metrics and Charts.
Also, feel free to write to us at email@example.com to help us understand how we can empower your 1:1 experience even further.