Metrics in Mesh 1:1s provide comprehensive data on the culture of 1:1s within your team or company, allowing you to gain valuable insights into their prevalence and quality.
- Participation %: The Participant Percentage corresponds to the percentage of people in the selected employee’s team with whom they have completed at least one 1:1 in the specified date range.
On expanding for a particular employee, you will see a Status in the Participant % column corresponding to other employees in the former’s team. This denotes the Status of this particular manager-reportee 1-1.The Status can hold any of the following values:
- Archived - This manager-reportee 1-1 is archived
- Completed - At least one instance of this manager-reportee 1-1 is completed in the date range selected above
- Scheduled - 1-1 for this manager-reportee is scheduled but not even one instance is completed yet.
- Not Scheduled - The 1-1 for this manager-reportee relationship is not scheduled in Mesh by either of the participants.
Note: This sort of row, which has a number in the participant % column will only be available on this report for the manager. All employees apart from the Manager will only see the Status in the Participant % column.
- Average Gap: The average gap between two completed instances of 1:1
- Completion %: The average percentage of past 1:1s that are completed.
- Check out how 1:1s are marked as complete. Go to Completing a 1:1.
- Admin Agenda Points Completion %: The average percentage of completed admin agenda points for past 1:1s.
- Satisfaction Score: Average score to the question asked at the end of every 1:1 for the effectiveness of meeting, scaled to 100.
- 1 star response equals a score of 20
- 2 star response equals a score of 40
- .... and so on
Note: If you see 'NA' on cells, it could be because of two possible reasons:
- Either 1:1 is not set up with that employee, o
- There is no data to calculate that metric yet.
- Topic Distribution: The Topic Distribution column provides a distribution of agenda items by theme for every 1:1 relationship. To know more about the topic distribution, please check out the article on our New and Powerful 1:1 Insights.
Downloading 1:1 Insights
If you want to know more on how to download the CSV file for your 1:1 Insights, please visit the article on Downloading Insights .
Charts in Mesh 1:1s enable you to analyse long-term trends regarding the prevalence, quality, and outcomes of 1:1s in your organisation. This valuable analysis helps you understand and track the evolution of 1:1s over time.
Chart 1: Trend Analysis of Key Metrics
Look at the month-on-month trend for a Prevalence and an Outcome metric based on the timeline you select.
- Completion Rate ( Prevalence metric)
- Satisfaction Score ( Outcome metric)
Chart 2: Theme Sentiment
The Theme Sentiment chart gives you a bird's eye view of:
- The number of agenda points
- The number 1:1s
- Overall sentiment, with the level of confidence to which it has been predicted
covered for a particular theme. This information can be obtained by hovering on any of the bubbles of the Theme Sentiment Chart.
You can click on the Expand icon to view the chart in more detail.
The colour of the bubbles can be indicative of the overall sentiment, from Strongly Negative to Strongly Positive. As indicated in the above image, all the 1:1s of this particular participant's Organization Tree seem to have a Neutral sentiment.
The relative size of the bubbles determines the extent to which the particular theme has been covered in the 1:1s of the particular cohort (such as My Company or My Organization Tree).
To know more about theme and sentiment analysis, check out the article on our New and Powerful 1:1 Insights