Our new calendar integration feature enables real-time syncing between your Google or Outlook Calendar and Mesh, ensuring accurate availability of information across calendars.
The best part is that it works both ways:
- You can reschedule/cancel a meeting in your native Calendar and it gets updated in Mesh
- You can reschedule/cancel a meeting in your Mesh and it gets updated in your native calendar.
How to connect with the calendar integration
|Note: This is not an Admin-specific setting, the calendar has to be connected by every user|
1. Go to the 1:1 Module by clicking Coaching and selecting the 1:1s option.
2. Go to 1:1 Module Preferences on the bottom left of your screen.
3. Navigate to the Calendar Tab.
4. Click on the Initiate Sync button with your workspace calendar i.e. Google/Outlook
4. Grant the requisite permissions.
Permissions for Calendar
- What happens if I cancel a single meeting in Google/Outlook Calendar?
If you have added agenda points, initiatives and notes on Mesh before cancellation , they remain safe and we create a the next schedule instance on Mesh
- What happens if I edit time of a single meeting in Google/Outlook Calendar?
The latest time/date is updated on Mesh
- What happens if I remove an entire meeting series in Google/Outlook Calendar?
The 1:1 is archived and is visible in the Archived tab
- What happens if I delete a single meeting in Mesh?
The corresponding calendar event is marked as canceled.
- What happens if I edit time of a single meeting in Mesh?
The calendar event is updated to the updated time if the the updated time is later than current time. We don't allow editing a meeting to an earlier time
- My Calendar meetings stopped syncing: This can happen if you (or the meeting creator) change their password. Re sync the calendar again by disconnecting and connecting again from the Preferences page
- What happens if I disconnect the calendar ?
All future events are removed from calendar but past events remain
- What happens if one of the participants decline on calendar ?
The event is canceled on Mesh and if the participant changes their mind and joins the instance, the meeting stays canceled on Mesh
- What happens if there is a meeting that is pre-scheduled on Calendar and it clashes with my 1:1?1:1s are scheduled according to the defined schedule and we do not check for existing meetings on the Calendar. You can always change the schedule of the 1:1 on Mesh
- My 1:1 is getting archived if I cancel an instance: This may happen if you have changed your 1:1 schedule from the next meeting onwards, and choose to cancel the present 1:1. Please get in touch with our support team if that happens.
- I updated my 1:1 event from the Calendar, but the same is not reflecting on Mesh: This can happen if the event that has been updated from the Calendar was event automatically created by Mesh due to the cancellation of a previous 1:1. You can get in touch with our Support Team if it is causing an issue.