Engagement Insights provide scores for drivers and questions, allowing you to gain understanding for individual surveys or across all surveys.
There are only two metrics for both drivers and questions:
- For Questions: It is the average score for all responses for the particular question
- For Drivers : It is the average score for all questions for the particular driver
How is Score calculated ?
- eNPS/mNPS Questions / Drivers : This is calculated on a scale of -100 to 100 by subtracting the percentage of detractors from percentage of promoters
( % Promoters - % Detractors )
If a question has 2 Promoters (20%) , 4 Passives (40%) and 4 Detractors(40%), then score is 20 (Promoter %) - 40 (Detractor %) = - 20
- Other questions - Engagement and Overall Engagement Drivers : This is calculated on a scale of 0 to 100 by normalising the response on the rating scale.
If a question has an option scale of 1-5 and there are 2 responses i.e. is 3 and 5 , then score = (3/5 + 5/5)/2*100 = 80
It is the distribution of responses which is shown in two ways :
- Donut Chart
- Number of responses ( Click on the accordion on the left of the row to see it)
Distribution is bucketed differently for NPS questions and other questions.
- For, eNPS/mNPS Questions / Drivers: There are 3 buckets
- Promoters : Response is 9 or 10
- Passives : Response is 7 or 8
- Promoters : Response is 0 to 6
|Note: The bucketing of these responses is only for standard 0-11 NPS scale. For other rating scales , the responses are first normalized to the standard scale and then bucketed.|
- For other questions - Engagement and Overall Engagement Drivers : there are 4 buckets
There is one chart for all views which is Driver v/s Scores over time. It shows you trendline for aggregated scores on month to month basis.